Buying a Home
Buying a new or resale home is an important event in anyone’s life and having the right representation will help protect your interests. Why not put the expertise of a local real estate pro on your team to help you discuss ideas and strategies. As your buyer's agent I'll help you identify and select the right property, negotiate on your behalf in order to get the best possible price for your new home, and work closely with you throughout the home buying process.
Here's what you should expect me to do from day one:
- Spend time with you to thoroughly understand what interests you and why.
- Provide you with a comprehensive review of the local real estate market.
- Engage in a thorough review of all local area homes for sale including new and resale homes.
- Schedule time with you to view properties at your convenience.
- Help negotiate on your behalf to get the best possible price for your new home.
- Work through the inspection and/or build process with you.
- Stay on top of the paperwork process.
- Be responsive to your requests and calls.
- Work closely with you throughout the entire home buying process.