I just had the best experience working with a very nice couple from Mesa Arizona who purchased a gorgeous home on the fairway here in Show Low, AZ. It was a distinct pleasure working with them. I just received this in the mail from them and found it very rewarding. Not many people take the time anymore to send a Thank You Card. Thanks guys.
There are a lot of concerns that homeowners have when listing their house for sale. I know one of the most common questions is "What's your commission?" Call me and we can discuss when we meet. Another common question, "Will you keep me advised of what's happening with the sale of my home?" That's a definite "YES" and to prove it I'm putting my money where my mouth is via my "Communication Guarantee". "When I list with you am I locked into the contract?" I have developed my "Easy Exit Guarantee" to give any seller that comfort of having some autonomy in our relationship. We can go over all of these when we meet. Be sure to write down the Promo Code at the end of the segment and we can discuss the added benefits of using that promo code when you call me to sell your home.
I'm please to announce that our first of several episodes is hitting the web. This first show is more of an introduction so you can get to know me better on how I work for my clients before we shake hands. I look forward to assisting you or anyone you might know who is looking to buy or sell real estate here in the White Mountains of Arizona.
You can also visit: www.TroyBrownMovesRealEstate.com or www.RealEstateShowLow.com for more tools and resources to help you in your endeavors. Free Market Analysis, Free Home Search Tool and more.
So many haven’t even heard of Show Low, Lakeside or Pinetop Arizona. Rising from approximately 5,800 foot elevation upwards to nearly 8,000 feet we get it all – the warm summers, monsoon rains in the fall, snow in the winter and breezes in the spring. There’s so much to do here in the White Mountains of Arizona.
The White Mountain Apache Reservation is just South of Pinetop a few miles and offers a lot of historical and cultural diversity, which is always welcomed. The Navajo Nation’s Reservation is North of us an hour or so and there one will find different traditions, trades etc… all good people.
I’d encourage you to come and visit the Mogollon Rim of the White Mountains where towering ponderosa pine trees blanket the mountains and towns. The Mogollon Rim, I’m told, is the largest stand of Ponderosa Pines in the USA. It’s gorgeous here and I’m blessed to call the mountains my home.
If you’re looking for a cabin to get away visit my DREAM HOME FINDER and search our multiple listing service directly. My name is Troy A. Brown and before moving away from the mountains and coming back I had owned my own real estate brokerage and had over 42 agents that I supervised while the broker of another firm. Experience and passion are here and I look forward to being of service to you or anyone you know.
If you live in Show Low Arizona, Lakeside Arizona or Pinetop Arizona and need to downsize or upgrade your home, please visit HOME VALUE SERVICE and I’d be happy to assist. I’ve sold hundreds of homes and can help you strategize in getting yours sold too.
Most Realtors work really hard to get listings as they say “you must list to last”. Finding homeowners ready to sell their home and list with us is very exciting both for the Realtors and the homeowners. Realtors look forward to getting a commission check and homeowners look forward to selling their house. Unfortunately, listings don’t always produce same results. Some never make it to closing table! Here’s a list of 5 Reasons Why Your House Won’t Sell;
1. Your house won’t sell if it’s overpriced- No matter what part of the country you live in, number ONE reason why your house didn’t sell is because it is priced higher than it’s market value. If there are active listings in your immediate area similar to your house with lower asking price, they will sell before yours. If you were the buyer looking to buy a house and it’s between two houses with similar characteristics but one is priced $20,000 higher than the other, would you buy the one that’s priced lower or pay $20,000 higher? If your house has been on the market for 30 days and hasn’t been shown, it’s overpriced!! It’s time for a drastic price reduction..not $500.00, not even $5000.00!! Meet with your Realtor and review all the Active, Pending and SOLD comps in your area and price yours accordingly. If you can’t reduce the price, perhaps you should think about taking your house off the market for 6-8 months and start fresh with a realistic price.
2. Your house won’t sell if it can’t be shown- Your house should be available to show any day of the week at any time a potential buyer would like to preview your house. I’ve seen showing instructions that read “can only show Wed and Fri between 2-5pm” or “no showings until further notice” Buyers are not going to wait around, there are other homes they can preview and possibly buy. I’ve written a post titled Houses That Can’t be Viewed will not be Sold. House that is listed for sale must be available to show, no workarounds!
3. Your house won’t sell if it’s a secret listing- There are actually secret listings just as there are secret Realtors. It is very important MLS listing has the correct information on your house for sale. Correct zip code, correct city, correct number of bedrooms and bath. Tax Records does not always have the correct data on single family homes and if the listing agent is importing data from Tax Records into MLS, potential buyers will not be able to view your house online. For accuracy, ask for a copy of the MLS sheet from your Realtor. Listing the house in MLS is not enough marketing to get your house sold. Your listing Realtor must advertise the listing on different websites as well as print media. Most buyers start their search online, be sure to choose a Realtor who is going to advertise the listing on multiple sites.
4. Your house won’t sell if it doesn’t show well- This includes, broken windows, weeds that take over the house, toys all over the house, garage filled with clutter, kitchen counter you can’t even see, fingerprints on appliances, pet odors, dogs running around during showings, homeowners being present during showings, rainbow wall colors throughout the house are just some that contribute to your house not showing well. Buyers are looking for a home that is move-in ready. If your house is not listed as “Handyman Special” it must be in immaculate shape. If you’re not able to make all the necessary repairs, your home should be priced to reflect the condition.
5. Your house won’t sell if photos are less than acceptable- No photos of dogs, unmade beds, toilets, dishes in the sink. There’s no excuse to have only 1 photo of the house that was taken five years prior to listing. Pictures worth a thousand words!! Get those potential buyers visit your house.
Sometimes even overpriced listings get traffic due to marketing, great photos as well as MLS description of the listing and Public Remarks but not enough to get your house SOLD!!! Don’t let your listing show up on the list of “Expireds”, take action now so you could move forward. These are the top 5 Reasons Why Your House Won’t Sell! Can you identify with any of them?
If you are a Show Low, Lakeside or Pinetop Arizona homeowner thinking about selling your home, I would love the opportunity to speak with you. Call or text me at 928-368-7130 or visit www.TroyBrownMovesRealEstate.com.