Back to Top
- Specializing in Residential Real Estate sales in Phoenix, Ahwatukee, Tempe, Chandler, Gilbert, Mesa, Scottsdale
- I became a Realtor because I believe in home ownership and I enjoy helping others achieve their real estate goals whether it be selling or buying.
- I have received additional certifications as a Certified Negotiation Expert and Certified Distressed Property Expert.
- I have been a full-time Realtor for over 19 years, working almost exclusively by referral.
- I am married to Brett and have four adult children and four adorable grandchildren (and another one due in November).
- I moved to Ahwatukee from Cincinnati, Ohio in 1981. I love Arizona (except during the summer when I generally escape to southern California for a couple of weeks if possible!)
- I graduated from THE Ohio State University in Columbus, Ohio. I was born in Michigan and have lived in Illinois, Oregon, Virginia, Texas and Utah as well as Ohio. Having lived in Arizona for over 35 years, it looks like I finally found a home!