So why would you use Dougal Reeves, Associate Broker, for your residential real estate needs? I have some assets to bring to the table that few other Agents or Brokers have.
FIRST -- I LISTEN: I Listen to what you are trying to accomplish with your future real estate sale or purchase, but not just that, I also help you figure out what you're really looking to accomplish. I'm sensitive to your needs, your situation and your timing.
SECOND -- THE BACKGROUND:
- Long time Arizona resident, very familiar with the Prescott area
- Over 30 years of law practice, now retired.
- Solving problems, dealing with property owners and agents for many years.
- Good good advocate for my Clients’ needs.
- Purchased and renovated numerous properties for investment and other properties for residence
- Property investor and owner in: Prescott, AZ and Scottsdale, AZ
- Past owner/investor in San Diego, CA and Paradise Valley, AZ
- University of Arizona - Bachelor of Arts 1969
- Arizona State University law school – Juris Doctor 1975
- US Navy Supply Corps Officer
- Seasoned veteran of the business world
- Past Board Member of Homeowner’s Associations
- Past President of Scottsdale Bar Association
THIRD -- COMMON SENSE: No two transactions are the same, and I don't know everything, but what I don't know, I'll find out or recommend that you seek proper professional advice. I don't offer legal advice, however I do have common sense and have the attitude that there is usually a way to solve a problem.
- Prescott Area Association of REALTORS (Board of Directors)
- Arizona Association of REALTORS
- National Association of REALTORS
INTERESTS -- Other activities I enjoy:
- Member Prescott Ukulele Guild
- Member Mountain Artists Guild
- President - Yavapai Foundation Friends of Performing Arts
- Member Yavapai Community Chorale
- Member Prescott Pops Chorus
- Yavapai Roadrunners RV Group