1. Hire a trustworthy and competent Realtor.
2. Check your homes curb appeal, you have 10 seconds to impress potential buyers.
3. Clean, declutter, and depersonalize. Listen to your realtors suggestions.
4. Make your home easy to show.
5. When reviewing offers try and take emotions out of your decision.
1. Get pre-approved by a local lender.
2. Stick to a budget.
3. Prioritize your wants and needs in a home.
4. Limit your contingencies when making an offer.
5. If your offer is accepted, get a home inspection.