My experience is extensive – both as a Real Estate salesperson, as an owner of an Architect Design firm and as a former Escrow/Title Agent/Paralegal. This experience extends across Metropolitan Phoenix recently selling homes in Chandler at $395k to Scottsdale at $2.1M in DC Ranch.
MY FOCUS IS CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Walking a Client through the process and accomplishing what their desire and needs are is what I am about. For this reason, it is not unusual for me to handle 3-4 sales for the same Client within the last 12 years.
- I have chosen to stay independent rather than join a Team so that I can give the Personal Attention that results in these Repeat Clients.
- I only Partner with a few other top Realtors that I believe have the same goal in Customer Service that I do.
- My work experience has been invaluable in navigating many areas other Realtors are not familiar with - such as different types of financing, difficult agents or their clients, Inspection/Construction issues, Broker issues, 1031 Exchanges, Probate sales, flippers, wholesalers – I have closed over 15 homes with OpenDoor or Offerpad – understanding all of these systems and developing solutions to meet them is what I want to accomplish for my Client every time.
- Real Estate Agent
- 12 Years
- HomeSmart Diamond Award (Multiple Years)
- MLS Million Dollar Producers Club (Multiple Years)
- CNE – Certified Negotiation Expert
- 10+ Years Previous Experience
- Owner/Partner of Escrow Company in Tennessee
- Title Agent for Chicago Title and Title Insurance of MN
- Real Estate Paralegal (Southeast Institute for Paralegal Education)
- Escrow Agent
- Architectural Design Company
- Current primary Design business is Multi-million Custom Homes in Scottsdale, Arcadia and Gold Canyon
- New Design, BFR very popular Single Level detached Apartment design with 4 different builders and at least 15 projects at different levels of production in the Phoenix Metro area
- 25+ Years Owner/Partner with husband, Jack
- 15+ Years personally Active in CADD Construction Documents, Coordinating average of 50 plans for National and Local Builders, Obtaining Plan Approval in 10 Cities, Resolving multiple and complex issues with high level Executives, Engineers and Construction Superintendents in the field. Multi-Tasking in fast-paced environment, completing projects within time and budget constraints.
- Managed two Design/Builds from bank loan to finished $1 mil home
- Community Activities
- Co-Chairman of Zoowalk for Autism for 8 years for Largest Team / Largest Contributor
- Coordinated Volunteers and Distribution of 1500 Toys for Charity Christmas Event at Urban Park for Crossroads Youth Intervention
- Coordinated with Center for Arizona Policy for presentation of The Truth Project - Largest Class (100+) in AZ at Arizona Community Church
- Member of Junior Chamber of Commerce, Nashville TN