Why Use A REALTOR® To Sell?
Real Estate transactions today are many times the largest financial investments in a person's lifetime. Why wouldn't you use a professional to help protect that investment?
Only Real Estate Licensees that are members of the National Association of REALTORS® may call themselves REALTOR®. They are bound by the Code of Ethics to treat all parties fairly and honestly, and to strive to preserve a higher degree of knowledge of the buying and selling process.
In addition, your Agent shoulders the responsibility to protect your best interests and guide you every step of the way throughout the selling process. Here are a few examples of what you can expect your REALTOR® to assist you with:
- Completing a Market Analysis and Market Value Assessment
- Listing your Property in the MLS
- Advertising your property to buyers and other REALTORS®
- Assisting in the preparations to sell your home
- Interior Assessment
- Exterior Assessment
- Gathering community information
- Preparing the listing contract and any additional documents and disclosures
- Identifying buyer qualification
- Analyzing each offer submitted and identifying pros and cons of each
- Helping negotiate any Counteroffers or other terms of sale
- Following the loan process through the transaction
- Opening escrow
- Coordinating home inspections
- Evaluating inspection data and determining issues
- Obtaining Home Warranty policies
- Maintaining deadlines and timelines for performance from both parties
- Communicating with both parties throughout the transaction
- Conducting walkthroughs
- Determining if all negotiated items have been completed
- Reviewing the Settlement Statement prior to closing
- Confirming receipt of Title Insurance and Commitment
- Coordinating the closing process
- Providing excellent service throughout the transaction
This list shows just some of the things your REALTOR® will do for you during the sale of your home. It is the foundation for successfully selling your property. There are many more aspects to your transaction that will occur so it is in your best interest to use a REALTOR®.
Let a HomeSmart Agent begin helping you on this journey today!
Remember, it's a Smart Move…with HomeSmart!