Travis has over 13 years of real estate experience servicing buyers and sellers in the Denver area. Being a 5th generation Coloradoan, Travis is a well “seasoned” pro on Colorado communities. He is able to provide you with highly specialized information such as market trends, neighborhoods, schools, shopping, and the like that will help you make the right decision. The combination of his market knowledge and negotiation skills will enable you to achieve the optimal price for any property you plan to sell or buy.
Travis keeps up with the latest tools and trends to make sure his properties are marketed to their fullest extent and to also be a resource for buyers. Further, Travis is a member of the Denver Board of REALTORS, Metrolist Multiple Listing Service (MLS), and an agent with Home Smart Realty Group.
Travis was born and raised in Colorado Springs, CO and currently lives in Castle Pines with his wife and three boys. When Travis is not working he enjoys snow skiing, waterskiing, indoor soccer, golf, and basketball.
- Degree from the University of Colorado in Business and Communications.
- Former Title Escrow Officer with CPR Title.
- Home Smart Agent for 11 years.
- HOA President over two separate condo communities in Thornton, CO and Longmont, CO.
- Acquired and sold over 350 lots in 5 separate communities to home builders in the Denver metro area.
- Actively involved in real estate acquisition, development, and investment.
- Completed a $30MM 1031 exchange in 2011, in which 5 Walgreens stores were purchased.
- Acquired, brokered, or sold over $40MM in real estate.
If you are considering buying or selling a home or would just like to have additional information about real estate in your area, please do not hesitate to call or e-mail me.