Well hey there and WELCOME! I am Cheri Cook and have been blessed to call Southeast Idaho my home for the last 22 years. I absolutely LOVE living here and truly believe there is not a better place on earth to live, raise your family, work and play. If you are new to the area, let me show you how great this beautiful part of the world is and how amazing the people that live here are. As your agent, I will help you find that PERFECT location where you and your family will feel at home and THRIVE. For my awesome current residents, put me to work finding your next Dream Home, Cabin, AIRBNB Rental or Investment Property. Let me also navigate all the stressful details of selling your home and/or properties; leaving you free to care for your family, life/work responsibilities and still have time for some FUN!No matter where you are in life, I look forward to working with you. All my best,Cheri
"The word that comes to mind when I think of Cheri Cook is EXCEPTIONAL! Not only is she knowledgeable and helpful, but she is incredibly personable and kind. She goes above and beyond the call of duty to make you and your loved ones comfortable and taken care of." E.S.
"I can't say enough about Cheri Cook. She is awesome! I had to sell my mom's house because she passed. I have never sold real estate and Cheri answered all my questions. Extremely knowledgeable about local Idaho real estate. Very personable, and easy to get a hold of whether text, email or a phone call. She explained everything thoroughly, Walking me through the contract. I can say, you can't go wrong with Cheri. Love her. D.P.
"Cheri was a MAJOR reason I was able to buy a great investment property. She is the BOMB!" G.E.
"Cheri was a great help with a 'For Sale By Owner' land property. She was always prompt in taking my calls and always got my questions answered." C. R.
"Cheri Cook helped me find many different homes that were within my price range and also within the area I was searching. She excelled past everyone else in negotiating the price with the home seller. I was so thankful that she was willing to work with me and that she was so good at helping me to find a new home. She has a warm personality and is always friendly to talk to. I would HIGHLY recommend her." M.H.
Fun Facts About Cheri:
- I was raised on the Hopi & Navajo reservation in Northern Arizona.
- I have a degree in Dental Hygiene.
- I’ve been married to the most incredible man for 32 years.
- I have four amazing kids, three of which are married; three cute grandchildren and two active miniature schnauzers.
- Besides being a Realtor, I like to camp, hike, kayak, river raft, jet ski, read & see the beauties of this incredible world we live in.
- My “Happy Place” is in Grand Teton National Park.
- I BELIEVE in: Working Hard ~ Positive Thinking ~ Being Kind ~ Seeing the Good In Everyone ~ Treating Others How I Want to be Treated ~ Making Friendships to Last a Lifetime