Why Use A Real Estate Broker To Sell?
Real Estate transactions today typically exceed $150,000, and are usually the largest financial investments in a person's lifetime. Why wouldn't you use a professional?
Your Agent shoulders the responsibility to protect your best interests and guide you every step of the way throughout the buying and selling process. Here are a few examples of what you can expect your Agent to assist you with:
- Completing a Market analysis and Market Value assessment
- Listing your Property in the MLS
- Advertising your property to Buyers and other Real Estate Brokers
- Assisting in the preparations to sell your home
- Interior Assessment
- Exterior Assessment
- Gathering Community Information
- Preparing the Contract and any additional documents
- Helping negotiate any Counter offers or other terms of sale
- Identifying Buyer Qualification
- Following Loan Process
- Opening escrow and depositing Earnest Money
- Coordinating Home Inspections
- Evaluating Inspection data and determining issues
- Obtaining Home Warranty policies
- Maintaining deadlines and timelines for performance from both parties
- Communicating with both parties throughout the transaction
- Conducting walkthroughs
- Determining if all negotiated items have been completed
- Reviewing the Settlement Statement prior to closing
- Confirming receipt of Title Insurance and Commitment
- Coordinating the closing process
- Providing excellent service throughout the transaction
As you can see, this list is just the foundation for successfully selling your property. There are many more aspects to your transaction, and it is in your best interest to use a Real Estate Broker.
Let a HomeSmart Agent begin helping you on this journey today by clicking 'Find An Agent' on the left.
Remember, it's a Smart Move…with HomeSmart!