Hello my name is Marleny Gomez, Thank you for visiting my website. I would like to share with you a little about myself. I started my Real Estate career in 2005, graduated from Northern Arizona University Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Science in Communication studies and a emphasis in Organizational Communication. I come from a Healthcare Management & Patient Advocacy background of over 18 years that has allowed me to develop a true connection with all my clients. I enjoy working with people from all walks of life and understand the importance of good communication, customer service, and personal commitment, a skill that many lack. When working with me, you WILL feel like and BE my most important client. I’m a Marine Corps Veteran who has honorably served our country and continue to help our troops and veterans within our communities.
Providing clients with my knowledge, experience and undivided attention, I am able to assist them in a clear Real Estate transaction giving them the piece of mind they deserve. My philosophy is simple: be honest, be focused, know your client’s needs and have clear communication. Not only do I abide by the strict REALTORS® Code of Ethics but also continue to live by the Marine Corps Principles & Values.
Honoring my clients wishes and instructions
Having the Courage to assist my clients when things get tuff
Giving my clients the Commitment and representation they deserve
By understanding what clients are looking for in an agent, I have been able to gain their trust and list their homes time-after-time, as their families and life's needs evolve. Helping first time home buyers to move-up buyers, I have been able to help families live out their dreams of homeownership and with my professional skills and knowledge, assist them in making one of the most important decisions, they will make in life.
My number one commitment to you is making your real estate transaction easy and fun. I understand that this can be a stressful and hard to understand process. Therefore I will provide you with the information, guidance and data needed, for you to make a sound financial decision in your home purchase or to optimize the sale of your home. By embracing life with the same enthusiasm as I embrace the field of Real Estate, I take great pleasure in helping individuals each day, and enjoy the personal interactions and relationships that are built with my clients and their families over time.
I’m a wife to my best friend Ernesto who has supported me in all my decisions over time and has been by my side over the past 26 years. Together were raising our two wonderful sons ages 19, 15 and one beautiful daughter age 7. Not only do I love spending time with them by doing everything they find interest in, from hiking, biking, swimming, watching movies, going to theme parks or museums, playing sports or one of my favorites, traveling to other countries to learn about new cultures. Above all, I cherish my time with my family and friends and envision this as the heart of life.
- Licensed Arizona Real Estate Agent with HomeSmart Elite Group
- Represents Residential Buyers and Sellers
- Member of West & SouthEast REALTORS® of the Valley, Arizona Association of REALTORS®, National Association of REALTORS®, Women's Council of Realtors Arizona, Veterans Association of Real Estate Professionals and National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals
- 2021 Regional Vice President at WeSERV West Valley Chapter
- 2021 Karen Franz Co-Chair for Women's Council of Realtors Arizona
- 2021 Membership Director for NAHREP Greater Phoenix
- 2020 Regional Vice President-Elect at WeSERV West Valley Chapter
- 2020 Membership Director for Women's Council of Realtors Arizona
- 2020 Membership Director for NAHREP Greater Phoenix
- 2019 President for Women's Council of Realtors West Valley
- Member of the Lambda Pi Eta - Omega Delta Phoenix Chapter
- Member of the National Communication Association Honor Society
- Serving clients all over the Valley of the Sun