Posted On: October 27th, 2017 8:41PM
Posted On: July 13th, 2017 10:05PM
WIRE FRAUD WARNING
Why Home Smart Cherry Creek, LLC/ INC. Won’t Be the Source for Your Wire Instructions
1. Criminals/hackers are trying to fake you into wiring money to them.
2. Criminals hack your email accounts and accounts of title agents, mortgage brokers, real estate agents, lawyers (and others) and send you emails that look like legitimate emails from the proper party, but instruct you to wire money to the accounts of the criminals.
3. Do not rely on emailed wiring instructions. We strongly recommend only relying on wiring instructions that come from a more secure source such as in-person communications, a phone call that you initiated, or through secure mail or package services.
4. Before you wire any funds to any party, personally call the intended recipient to confirm the accuracy of the ABA routing number, SWIFT code or credit account number.
5. When you call the source of wiring instructions in steps 3 & 4, you should call a number that you know is the correct number. You should not get that phone number from a source that can be easily forged (such as the phone number in an email or a phone number from a website).
6. MY BROKERAGE FIRM WILL NEVER BE THE SOURCE OF PROVIDING YOU WIRING INSTRUCTIONS TO SEND MONEY TO OTHER COMPANIES. If you receive an email providing wiring instruction that purport to come from us, it is a fraudulent email.
7. We strongly recommend that you, your lawyers and others working on a transaction, should refrain from placing any sensitive personal and financial information in an email or an email attachment.
8. When you need to share Social Security numbers, bank accounts, credit card numbers, wiring instructions or similar sensitive information, we strongly recommend using more secure means, such as providing the information in person, over the phone, or through secure mail or package services, whenever possible.
Posted On: July 11th, 2017 1:17PM
Last week I had two clients both go under contract on condos offer by Adana at Prairie Walk at Cherry Creek! They are currently selling two and three bedrooms condos in Parker, CO. Check out the details below.
For less than the cost of renting, own a BRAND NEW two or three bedroom home at Prairie Walk at Cherry Creek. This established community is abound in amenities and value:
Designed for today's buyer, the floor plans offer modern kitchens featuring large center islands with Quartz countertops standard.
Check out the web site for a virtual tour of this amazing condo community! https://www.prairiewalkcc.com/
Posted On: June 30th, 2017 5:08PM
That headline might be a little aggressive. However, as the data on the 2017 housing market begins to roll in, we can definitely say one thing: If you are considering selling, IT IS TIME TO LIST YOUR HOME!
The February numbers are not in yet, but the January numbers were sensational. Lawrence Yun, Chief Economist for the National Association of Realtors, said:
“Much of the country saw robust sales activity last month as strong hiring and improved consumer confidence at the end of last year appear to have sparked considerable interest in buying a home. Market challenges remain, but the housing market is off to a prosperous start as homebuyers staved off inventory levels that are far from adequate…”
And CNBC says consumer confidence in the economy is fueling the market:
“U.S. home resales surged to a 10-year high in January as buyers shrugged off higher prices and mortgage rates, a sign of growing confidence in the economy.”
The only challenge to the market is a severe lack of inventory. A balanced market would have a full six-month supply of homes for sale. Currently, there is less than a four-month supply of inventory. This represents a decrease in supply of 7.1% from the same time last year.
With demand increasing and supply dropping, this may be the perfect time to get the best price for your home. Contact me today to see whether that is the case in your neighborhood.
As an agent with HomeSmart Cherry Creek, Mandi brings special tools and solutions that exceed the expectations of her clients. She understands the stresses and hassles involved in the buying and selling process and strives to alleviate these concerns for her clients. If you are considering listing your property in the Denver area please call or text Mandi at 303-246-7985 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org to start the process with a knowledgeable and trustworthy real estate professional.
Posted On: June 17th, 2017 1:40PM
*OPEN HOUSE TODAY*
4 bed, 3 bath, 3,508 sq ft in Stroh Ranch. Mountain Views and backs to green belt. $420,000k! Please text me for address, 303-246-7985. See you today!