Hello, and thank you for visiting my website. Contact me directly at 773-332-9442, call or text anytime! Or send a email to [email protected]
Why choose to work with me? Here are the top 10 reasons why I'd love to be your Realtor.
1. Trust. Integrity. Ethical. Responsive.
2. You will have the benefit of personal one on one attention, as well as my interactive website and email resources.
3. I am a full time real estate agent focusing on Chicago and the surrounding suburbs. Anything less than that and your being short changed.
4. I have close to 15 years of experience selling real estate. I also have my bachelors degree in Interior Design. I can help you stage or envision your new home design.
5. I will guide you on the details of buying and selling a home eliminating stress and responding to all of your questions quickly. I am very responsive.
6. I have a vast connection of vendors I can acquaint you with. Home Inspectors, Lenders, Attorneys, Insurance Agents and Contractors who have proven their worth with previous clients.
7. I will do the leg work. Keeping you updated with the current market conditions and new properties as they become available.
8. I will not waste your time. As soon as an offer is made I will require an acceptance or counter within 48 hours.
9. I will communicate with you whichever way your comfortable. Phone, text, email.
10. Your my priority in the real estate transaction.
Here is a little background about me....
With nearly 15 years of Real Estate experience I have the knowledge of how to help you invest in one of the easiest ways to increase your wealth! Through property ownership!
I have helped first time homebuyers to investors, including home builders. I have first hand experience with home building, my husband and I have built new homes and renovated old ones in the Chicago area over the years. I am grateful for the opportunity to have one of our homes in Old Norwood Park featured in the Style, Staged and Sold magazine!
My other passion in Interior Architecture. I received a bachelor of arts degree in Interior Design. Which has helped me tremendously in the real estate field and building/renovating homes.
As a Accredited buyers agent, I enjoy helping first time home buyers find that perfect home. Nothing makes me more happy than seeing my clients excited to receive the keys to their new home!
Frequently I find ways to give back or donate my time. My favorite memory was in Belvidere, IL when I met an elderly woman who's daughter lived over seas. She needed help so I took her to her doctors appointments and the food pantry. With the help of my mom, we updated her home with new carpeting, flooring and painted the whole place.
The space we live in impacts our day to day happiness. She was so delighted to have a clean new space to live in. I'll never forget her and hope we made her days happier.
I also have participated in the special olympics, donate to Unicef and Hand to Hold. I've recently Sponsored The Ghostbusters Ball for the Park Ridge Park District in 2019, The Halloween Hoopla 2021, Trunk or Treat 2021, The 2021 Halloween Home Decorating Contest for Park Ridge, and the New Years Eve Bash in 2020! What great fun it was meeting new community members. I look forward to working with the Park Ridge Park District in the years to come.
My husband and I have one daughter, and I live in the Park Ridge area. Who knows your neighborhood better than a neighbor? I serve Northwest Chicago, Edison Park, Norwood Park, Park Ridge, Niles, Glenview, Morton Grove, Buffalo Grove and Northbrook.
I've also recently became Park Ridge Living Magazine Sponsor. Check out the magazine sometime, there are great features of the local community members and helpful information about our area.
If your looking for a agent who puts you first, I'd be honored to earn your business.
Connect with me today, I look forward to getting to know you, let's get you into your new home!
Mandie Maguire, Northwest Chicago Branch Manager | Associate Real Estate Broker, ABR
Homesmart Connect Real Estate | Edison Park Office