Hello, and thank you for visiting my website. Contact me directly at 773-332-9442, call or text anytime! Or send a email to [email protected]
Why choose to work with me? Here are the top 10 reasons why I'd love to be your Realtor.
1. Trust. Integrity. Ethical. Responsive.
2. You will have the benefit of personal one on one attention, as well as my interactive website and email resources.
3. I am a full time real estate agent focusing on Chicago and the surrounding suburbs. Anything less than that and your being short changed.
4. I have close to 15 years of experience selling real estate. I also have my bachelors degree in Interior Design. I can help you stage or envision your new home design.
5. I will guide you on the details of buying and selling a home eliminating stress and responding to all of your questions quickly. I am very responsive.
6. I have a vast connection of vendors I can acquaint you with. Home Inspectors, Lenders, Attorneys, Insurance Agents and Contractors who have proven their worth with previous clients.
7. I will do the leg work. Keeping you updated with the current market conditions and new properties as they become available.
8. I will not waste your time. As soon as an offer is made I will require an acceptance or counter within 48 hours.
9. I will communicate with you whichever way your comfortable. Phone, text, email.
10. Your my priority in the real estate transaction.
Here is a little background about me....
With nearly 15 years of Real Estate experience I have the knowledge of how to help you invest in one of the easiest ways to increase your wealth! Through property ownership!
I have helped first time homebuyers to investors, including home builders. I have first hand experience with home building, my husband and I have built new homes and renovated old ones in the Chicago area over the years. I am grateful for the opportunity to have one of our homes in Old Norwood Park featured in the Style, Staged and Sold magazine!
My other passion in Interior Architecture. I received a bachelor of arts degree in Interior Design. Which has helped me tremendously in the real estate field and building/renovating homes.
As a Accredited buyers agent, I enjoy helping first time home buyers find that perfect home. Nothing makes me more happy than seeing my clients excited to receive the keys to their new home!
Frequently I find ways to give back or donate my time. My favorite memory was in Belvidere, IL when I met an elderly woman who's daughter lived over seas. She needed help so I took her to her doctors appointments and the food pantry. With the help of my mom, we updated her home with new carpeting, flooring and painted the whole place.
The space we live in impacts our day to day happiness. She was so delighted to have a clean new space to live in. I'll never forget her and hope we made her days happier.
I also have participated in the special olympics, donate to Unicef and Hand to Hold. I've recently Sponsored The Ghostbusters Ball for the Park Ridge Park District in 2019, The Halloween Hoopla 2021, Trunk or Treat 2021, The 2021 Halloween Home Decorating Contest for Park Ridge, and the New Years Eve Bash in 2020! What great fun it was meeting new community members. I look forward to working with the Park Ridge Park District in the years to come.
My husband and I have one daughter, and I live in the Park Ridge area. Who knows your neighborhood better than a neighbor? I serve Northwest Chicago, Edison Park, Norwood Park, Park Ridge, Niles, Glenview, Morton Grove, Buffalo Grove and Northbrook.
I've also recently became Park Ridge Living Magazine Sponsor. Check out the magazine sometime, there are great features of the local community members and helpful information about our area.
If your looking for a agent who puts you first, I'd be honored to earn your business.
Connect with me today, I look forward to getting to know you, let's get you into your new home!
Mandie Maguire, Northwest Chicago Branch Manager | Associate Real Estate Broker, ABR
Homesmart Connect Real Estate | Edison Park Office
Helped me find tenant for rental
Review by SlumLord69 on 2016-08-18
Mandi was prompt and hard working. She gave 110% to get the job done. AND, she is a JOY to work with. She will be your advocate, and then friend. Mandi helped us with two properties we have. One a commercial, downtown building. The other a single family residence in a gated community. She promoted BOTH properties in a professional manner on the internet, and in facebook. She provided signage. She showed the properties to prospects. And she delt with paperwork related to the prospects.
Helped me buy and sell homes
Review by Mmckwall on 2020-08-30
Mandie partnered with me to sell a condo and buy a house. Her marketing skills and flexibility are second to none. She truly puts every effort into using social media and networks to promote your property. Her interior design qualifications are very beneficial in laying out interior of house to suit a wide range of potential buyer tastes.You could not ask for a better agent to help you sell your home and be flexible to view potential homes and eventually close on a new home.
Review by mgpolito on 2017-08-18
Mandie was a lifesaver! I had a horrible experience with a prior agent and had switched to a different one after that. Mandie answered all of my questions before my actual agent had even responded. She was very resourceful, upfront, and willing to offer assistance throughout the entire buying process. I highly recommend her, you won't be disappointed!
Review by NataliaSarasota on 2018-01-15
Being a first-time home buyer, I had no idea how the process of home buying works and needed top notch professionals to rely on. I am glad I chose to work with Mandie. Very professional, knowledgeable and the most important - patient! Great support in the most nerve-wracking moments, easy to get along with and very responsive. You won't be disappointed! I would gladly recommend Mandie to my friends and family and hope to work with her on my future ventures.
Helped me find a home to rent
Review by zuser20141223101231032 on 2019-06-26
Mandie was an absolute pleasure to work with. My situation in finding a home was faced with many challenges, but Mandie NEVER gave up on me. She was extremely patient, understanding, and caring throughout the entire process. She took her time to listen to what my needs were in finding a home and did everything she could to help me. She responded very promptly to emails, texts, and phone calls. She is trustworthy, honest, and reliable. I have found a personal, life-long realtor and will never go through anyone else. Thank you Mandie!
Review by tagdesigns on 2017-07-28
Mandie is very knowledgeable and she has the best personality. She's always positive when a negative situation arises. Being the indecisive person that I am, Mandie was always patient when we were on our house hunt. She showed us neighborhoods we had not known about and also helped us visualize what we can achieve in our new space. Not only a great realtor, but designer as well! Thank you Mandie for all your hard work. It is truly appreciated!
Helped me buy and sell homes
Review by ana v zamora on 2017-08-01
Mandie Maguire was a pleasure to work with. She went above and beyond as a realtor! Not only was she able to sell my house in less than three months but she quickly shifted gears in helping me find my next dream home. Mandie exhibits professionalism, positive can do attitude and savvy real estate knowledge. I will highly recommend Mandie to family and friends!
Review by deb lewis1431 on 2021-04-06
There are not enough kind words to describe Mandie Maguire. She is professional, sincere, and will be there for you every step of the way. She was extremely patient and understanding in what felt like a never-ending search for the right home at times. It's clear that she enjoys what she does and is beyond good at it. I highly recommend working with Mandie. Her boundless energy is contagious!
Review by user09001344 on 2017-08-23
- Mandie Maguire, our very well educated agent and phenominal interior designer. Mandie helped us buy our first home in beautiful Park Ridge. She is very concerned about getting value for the home buyers she represents. Mandie was very thorough with informing us to the pros and cons of a particular home, helping us to make a educated decision. Mandie's quote to us always... Don't worry they right house for you will come along soon. What's meant to be will be. Sure enough 3 weeks later it did! Madie was always very prompt to answer any questions or concerns we had, she went above and beyond her call of duty to help the process run as smooth and efficient as possible! We highly recommend her and will always keep her in mind for the future. We love her!!!
Review by ngarbarekcic on 2017-08-18
Mandie was so patient and kind... Unfortunately my credit did not allow me to obtain the financing needed to get my new home right now. However I really just need to say this... Thank you Mandie for your positive attitude and the advice you have given me. I really feel optimistic that within 6 months and your support I should have my credit where it needs to be to obtain financing and get into my very first home with my children and I. Mandie thank you once again... Your smile is contagious