Cheryl Repko’s Service Pledge to Sellers
My objective is to work with you to help you receive the best price, terms, and conditions that the market allows while helping to protect you from common pitfalls. My marketing plan includes:
1. Assisting you in strategically positioning your home’s list price in the marketplace.
2. Advising you on strategies to show your home to its best advantage and offering you a complimentary professional staging consultation.
3. Arranging a complimentary professional photo shoot including drone photos in some cases, making your home stand out from the others.
4. Using a scientific analyzer to create a carefully constructed written description designed to attract buyers and also to make your home stand out above others.
5 Submitting your property to the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) and a multitude of Internet sites with complete written description and professional photos. Your home will appear on such sites as CherylRepko.com, Trulia, Zillow, REALTOR.com, real estate company sites, and many, many other real estate sites so that buyers will find your house almost wherever they search on the Internet.
6. Providing a high visibility professional yard sign with a number that goes directly to my cell phone for prompt personal responses to potential buyers with accurate information.
7. Enthusiastically promoting your home to real estate professionals from all companies, who may, at their convenience, schedule showings online or by phone.
8. Promoting your home to all qualified prospective buyers and offering these potential buyers contact information for loan officers who can provide current and accurate financing informationnecessary for the completion of the sale.
9. Offering to you and/or your buyer a home warranty program.
10. Promoting your home to out-of-town buyers referred through the Buffini and Company network of US and Canadian agents who work, as I do, by referral.
11. Communicating with you before, during, and after the sale and helping to coordinate your move to your new home. I promise that I will tell you what I believe to be the truth–even if you might not want to hear it!